Thursday, August 15, 2013

Do you want to write on Android Revolution HD blog?

It's time to expand. This place has a potential and I want it to become even more popular. If you are interested in making this place even better and more crowded, please keep reading!

So, what I am looking for?

Strong written English
This is essential. It's fine if English isn't your first language, it's not if I have to rewrite all your posts. Your grammar and variety of vocabulary must be at an advanced level.

Good understanding of mobile tech and an attention to detail
Know the areas you want to write about, know the sources and strive for accuracy. Your articles must have some particular level of quality, otherwise it can't be published.

Have an opinion
Re-posting news from other tech-sites is not welcomed. You need to be able to understand what things mean, put it in context and share your thoughts with our readers. I'm more interested in creating the opinion rather then passing some news along.

Regular contribution
This isn't a job offer, but this might change in the future. For now I want to create a friendly place where dedicated people can share their thoughts (and there is a lot to share nowadays). I ask that all applicants are able to post on average 1-2 times a week. News posts don't have to be thousands of words, in most cases a couple of hundred will suffice.

Technologies
I'm mostly interested in Android / Windows Phone articles, however the variety of potential topics is: "Linux Kernels" | "Linux General" | "Android General" | "Android Devices" | "Windows Devices" | "Other OS Devices" | "Tablets" | "Gadgets" | "Manufacturers News" | "PC News" | "your idea".


There is no age limitation. Everyone can have hobby and be addicted to gadgets :)

How to apply
Please contact us via our Twitter profile: Twitter

11 comments:

  1. *this place HAS potential ;D
    Just just kidding though Mike I love your and this definitely interests me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please I Need Arabic Support for my HTC Inspire 4G with Android Revolution Room ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this site has great potential. I always find myself back to this site checking on ROM updates or other HTC news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to join and write on your blog. I'll be sending an email soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i'm interested with this position but is this a job offer where we can get a monthly salary? Well i'm not that good but i always follow your blog and i found out these site is very useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but if you're not very good then you won't be accepted. No, there's no salary, it's a hobby and not a job.

      Delete
  6. mike when are you releasing an ahd rom for the GT-i9500.plz waiting desperately.want it. love your rom.thank.plz reply plz reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just dropping you a quick note to let you know I’m interested in placing my Android’s offer link on your blog. I pay within 24 hours for placing ads. Contact me at keihljosh@gmail.com or on Skype; keihljosh

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi :) fırst of all I thank you for your good workk. :) and ı ahve some question. ı already install your new rom for my htc one x but when we meet 4.3 with sense or 4.4 with sense from your roms. I dont want to use any difrent rom :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jadwal Resmi Adu Ayam SV388 9 Maret 2019 di Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Melalui Agen Resmi Taruhan Sabung Ayam Live Asli Thailand.

    Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online SV388 Merupakan Situs Judi Asal Thailand Yang Sangat Terkenal Dengan Permainan Sabung Ayam Yang Fair dan Menghibur Para Penonton Judi Sabung Ayam.

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    wechat : bolavita
    line : cs_bolavita
    whatsapp : +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete