It turned out that HTC One users have lately some problems with connecting their devices to the Wi-Fi routers after the Android 4.4.2 update. Here we present the iconography solution of this problem.
- Open Settings panel and click on the "Wi-Fi" tile
- Tap on the "3 dots" menu in the upper right corner
- From the list select "Wi-Fi Direct"
- You will now see that your device is called "Android_ed2c". Tap on the "3 dots" menu in the upper right corner
- From the list select "Rename device"
- Replace the "Android_ed2c" with the "HTC One" text and hit "OK" button
Have any questions or comments? Feel free to share! Also, if you like this article, please use media sharing buttons (Twitter, G+, Facebook) below this post!