Wednesday, February 11, 2015

HTC One M9 "Hima" design concept


Just few minutes ago Phone Designer posted on their Facebook page a new concepts of the incoming HTC high-end device - HTC One M9 "Hima". The authors warned that the concept is based on the current leaks and they can't promise the final product will look exactly the same.

My thoughts? Actually I really hope it will look exactly the same! Pictures are just stunning!
















Do you have any questions or comments? Feel free to share! Also, if you like this article, please use media sharing buttons (Twitter, G+, Facebook) below this post!


For latest news follow Android Revolution HD on popular social platforms:

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article I enjoy reading your thoughts.
    More power to your website. Please visit mine too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like what you guys tend to be up too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    ReplyDelete